What Is Netflix.com/activate
One of the reasons why many people subscribe to Netflix is that they offer their clients a one-month free trial when they go to netflix.com/activate That means for one month, you can try their services such as streaming movies and TV shows without paying anything. This trial period will give you an idea of the kind of service you will get from Netflix.
If you take advantage of Netflix activate free trial, you will be able to instantly watch unlimited TV episodes and movies online through your PS3 or your TV.
You can also use Xbox 360 or Wii or any Netflix enable devices on the Netflix activate free trial to watch the video content that you want during this one-month trial period on your best smart TV. Or if you want, you can hook up your computer to the system and you are set to go.
How To Activate Netflix With Activation Code
You will get an activation code from your device; you will need to enter that code on Netflix.com/activate.
- Go to Netflix.com/activate from any web browser.
- Sign in to Netflix account.
- After login, choose the profile you would like to watch Netflix.
- Enter Netflix activation code.
- Hit on Activate.
- Your device is now connected to Netflix account. Enjoy!
Connect your Smart TV Using netflix.com/activate
- Tap on Netflix app from the TV screen.
- Click on Sign in, if you don’t have account create one.
- After login you will see an activation code appear on TV screen,
- Enter activation code at www.netflix.com/activate.
- Smart TV is now connected with your Netflix.
Steps To Activate Netflix
It is easy to set up your Netflix activate free trial. You will only need a PC or a Mac connected to the internet. Here is what you need to do:
- Plug in your computer and go to your favorite browser and type netflix.com/activate.
- On the next window, set up a Netflix free trial account.
- Once you have created an account, and received your User ID and password, log in to your account.
- Select the title of the TV episode or movie you want to watch.
- Enjoy the video streaming.
You also need to install the Microsoft Silverlight plug-in to be able to stream video content to your computer. If you still don’t have this software, you will be prompted to install the free plug-in for your web browser.
If you like your movie experience at Netflix, you don’t have to do anything at the end of the one-month trial period. Your membership will continue as long as you are satisfied with the free trial. Of course, you will be billed for Netflix’s succeeding monthly services.
If you are not satisfied with the free trial, you have to cancel your membership before your trial period ends, that’s it!